Cover Crazy: Winter's Shadow


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

The colors of this cover drew me in immediately. I love the blue green tones in the background and the red of the girl's hair.  I am also a fan of the design around the title and the fonts that are used. This cover also just gives me a sense of coldness and loss. What are your thoughts on it?


Comments

  1. It is a beautiful cover. Is it just me or has there been an increase of red heads on covers this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Devan - Now that you mention it I think you're right. There have been a lot of red heads on covers. However, I'm not complaining. It makes for a very striking cover in most instances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a great pick. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this cover before but I really like it! The contrast between the girl's hair and the darker surrounding colours is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it. The colours are nice, but my favourite part is that it's a hug cover, not a kissy cover!!! What an awesome way to play with a trend (that's getting pretty old, to be honest).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!