Music Monday: Bon Jovi

Music Monday is our chance to feature music that we really love. Many writers use a writing playlist to help set the mood and tone of the scenes they are writing. We like to spotlight music from our favorite authors' playlists, but sometimes we just go with our current favorite songs.

This week, in honor of the Slow Burn Blog Tour and Giveaway, we are featuring a song from Ednah Walters' Slow Burn playlist.

Read my review of Slow Burn and enter to win a signed copy of the book along with fun swag by clicking HERE. And stay tuned to Reading Lark - tomorrow I will be posting a very special interview!

And now for your listening enjoyment - I've picked the song from the playlist that I think embodies Slow Burn...

Bon Jovi - It's My Life



Comments

  1. I love that video, and it's a perfect pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ednah! I'm a huge JBJ fan, so I loved seeing him on your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pick. I love watching that video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is he gifted, he's HAWT and has aged well...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I had to stop by didn't you :) awesome pick but I am a bit biased on Bon Jovi subject. Hope you girls are doing well its been awhile since I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Donna! We've missed you! (But I haven't had a chance to visit you either lately - boy life gets crazy this time of year!) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know its been nuts, should get a bit easier though my son is going to his dad's this summer so might be able to do more. Things are good how are you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!