My Book Boyfriend #13: Zack Todd




We decided that Thursday needed a little pizazz and stumbled on this meme. So we took ourselves over to The Unread Reader to see what it was all about and join the fun. The Unread Reader features this meme on Wednesdays, but we figured moving our participation to Thursday wouldn't hurt anything. We'd love it if you'd leave a comment if you participate in this so we can check out your book boyfriends as well.

This week I'm celebrating one of my first loves. Yes, yes...I have a lot of first loves, a few of which go even farther back than this one. But still, he counts. May I introduce you to...


Sheriff Zachariah (Zack) Todd
Book he's in: Dance Upon the Air, Heaven and Earth, Face the Fire

(Three Sisters Island trilogy)

Author: Nora Roberts


This Book Boyfriend post has a new home at Reading Lark After Dark:

Comments

  1. I love Nora Roberts, i've been reading the Chesapeake Bay Saga.
    I usually go for the bad boys as well!
    I like the sound of Zack Todd, i will have to find these books.
    - abbeys bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!