Teaser Tuesday: Graveminder


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!    
  •  
    "Maylene leaned down to kiss Ella's forehead. "You sleep now. You hear me?" she whispered. "Sleep well, baby girl, and stay where I put you."
     ~ Graveminder by Melissa Marr, pg. 13
     
     

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this one. Graveminder sounds like quite a departure from her Wickid Lovely series, thanks for the teaser!

    My TT this week is about Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I don't know anything about this book. Interesting teaser - I'll check out the book.

    Here's my teaser: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING this book so far. Yes, it is a departure from the Wicked Lovely books for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a real eeriness about this teaser... I really like it. Need to check out this book.

    Thanks for visiting my tuesday teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cover is interesting. Teaser sounds sad, but I bet there's more to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover is so creepy, and that teaser makes it all the MORE creepy! This is the second time I've seen Graveminder around the blogosphere (maybe more) and it looks like something that would appeal to me.

    Thanks for sharing and also dropping by my site!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this teaser! It sounds sad for some reason.

    Here's mine: http://youraveragebookworms.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks pretty intense! I might need to pick this up :D Don't be a stranger; stop by my blog and say hi!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!