Waiting on Wednesday: Frost


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on....

Frost (Sequel to Stork)
By: Wendy Delsol
(Release Date: October 2011)

After the drama of discovering that she’s a member of the Storks, a mystical order of women endowed with powerful abilities, Katla Leblanc is finally settling into her life in chilly Minnesota. In fact, the ex-California girl even hopes for a white Christmas. But Katla’s wintry wish unexpectedly turns into the snowstorm of the century, drawing the attention of Brigid, a gorgeous environmental researcher with an amazing array of fur coats and an unusual interest in Katla’s boyfriend, Jack. 



Comments

  1. I haven't read the first book, but they seem interesting enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ivy - I loved the first book! I would highly recommend it if you are into mythology at all. I did enjoy that this Norse myths though and not Greek ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah - I still have to read Stork! Too many books, too little time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had STORK on my list for a few months and was actually going to get it today but decided I had too many books at the moment. I'll definitely pick it up next time, though. I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stork is worth the time. I hope you both enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this cover around a bit! I didn't know it was a sequel. I'll have to check out Stork :) It seems interesting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Stork but I remember the cover drew my eye, and this one's no exception. What a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick! We're your newest follower ^^

    Here's our Wednesday Picks

    by @TheJay2xA

    by @addictedToV

    We're also joining the Summer Splash Blog Hop Giveaway
    Please don't forget to join here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this series before but it sounds really interesting and creative. Might add this one to my TBR pile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. WEll, I didn't get a chance to read Stork yet, though I want to, but this looks good! :]

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.. have a great week!

    NoraBell, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!