Waiting on Wednesday: Working Stiff


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.
This week I am waiting on....

Working Stiff (The Revivalist Series #1)
By: Rachel Caine
(Release Date: August 2011)
 
Bryn Davis is new on the job as a funeral director, but even she knows that once you’re dead, you ought to stay that way. But Fairview Mortuary has a hidden backroom business: reviving the dead for profit, at extortionate rates.

Finding out may cost Bryn more than her life ... it may just take away her death, too.  
 
 

Comments

  1. Nice! I've never heard of this series! Added to my TBR list! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    NoraBell, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's a really good book and I have no idea where it's going which I really like... It'll definately keep you guessing and is on par with Morganville! Bryn is exarmy so you know she's already pretty tough... I thought that's a neat twist to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I haven't gotten around to reading this book yet. I love Rachel's writing so I am looking forward to it though. Its sitting on my Kindle giving me the sad face.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!