Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday 6/10/11

“Who is the ONE author that you are DYING to meet? "





Tevya: I would love to meet either Nora Roberts or J. R. Ward. I have been very lucky to already meet Sherrilyn Kenyon. Nora Roberts and J. R. Ward are the authors of my other two favorite series. However, it pains me to only pick one (ok, I guess I sorta picked two) author. If it were a perfect world, I could also meet Lauren Kate, Lauren Oliver, Simone Elkeles, Stephenie Myer, Suzanne Collins,...I could keep going and going and going.




Andrea: I really would love to meet Chloe Neill. I have become addicted to her characters in the Chicagoland Vampires series. I also have some burning questions after the last book and would love to discuss them with her. It would also be neat to pick her brain on writing and getting published.









Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?


Tevya: I'm going to go with the first one that popped into my mind, and that would be Eve Dallas. Who wouldn't want to be Eve even just for a little while? Fighting crime, kicking ass...oh yeah...and being married to Roarke. *thud*

Andrea: I want to switch with Hermione Granger. I think I've made it pretty clear that I dream of living at Hogwarts. I also would love to be a witch.





Comments

  1. Who's Eve Dallas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, that breaks my heart! Eve Dallas is the heroine in J. D. Robb (Nora Roberts)'s In Death series. It's like a futuristic Law and Order SVU. Eve is a special victims detective and she is a total badass. Even better, she is married to gorgeous, hunky Roarke (no last name), former criminal who is beyond rich and owns half of Earth and beyond. He's a total badass too, and the two of them butt heads as often as they put their heads together. I love Eve and Roarke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'd so love to meet Stephenie. I'd either be struck dumb or pepper her with so many unanswered questions that she wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say that your blog is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Victoria - Thank you so much! We hope you'll stop back by often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!