Cover Crazy: Everneath


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.
 
I know I have mentioned this several times, but I love the covers with pretty dresses. They just suck me in. A book could be horribly written and I would still be intrigued if there was a pretty dress on the cover. I love the dress on this one and the eye catching red. I also love how the dress bleeds into the wisps. The way the clouds are rolling around the girl gives it a supernatural feel. I also love the title font, although it immediately made me think of the Evernight series font. The fact that you can't see all of the model's face intrigues me as well. I love when some things about a character are left to the imagination. Also, it's goofy, but I love this author's name. It is not one I am likely to forget. The colors of this one also have a striking effect. Gorgeous!


Comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my cover! I love it for all the reasons you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how beautiful this cover is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brodi Ashton - Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I can't wait to read your book.

    @Devan - I know, right? Don't you just want to frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is freaking gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love pretty dresses covers too, and this one is particularly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!