Teaser Tuesday: Dream-Hunter and Blood Magic



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here are our teasers for this week...enjoy!



His breathing ragged, he lifted his head to look at her through the strands of his wet black hair. As soon as their eyes met, Geary gasped and fought the urge to cross herself and spit as she came face-to-face with the intense blue eyes of her dreams. It couldn't be...

~The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon, pg 42





Dusk washed the cemetery of shadows, lending it a quality of
between-ness, neither day nor night, but a gray, teary moment. I sat with my legs crossed and the book in my lap. Beneath me, scraggly grass hid my parents' graves.

~ Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton, pg. 2


Comments

  1. I am so glad that you put Blood Magic on. I want this so much it's ridiculous!
    Here is my teaser!
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-8.html
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the intense teaser for Dream Hunter! I've been meaning to get my own copy of Blood Magic!
    Here's mine!
    http://youraveragebookworms.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the teaser for Dream Hunter. Nice.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Cross herself and spit." I love that!! Not exactly romantic, but funny.
    Here's my teaser: http://jockstewart.typepad.com/writers_notebook/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-return-to-crutcher-mountain.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognized your teaser from The Dream-Hunter ... enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!