Cover Crazy: Perfect






The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.






The colors are what grabbed my attention first with this cover. I abosolutely love the shades of purple, from deep indigo to the palest lavendar and lilac, highlighted by that beautiful turquoise. After looking past the beautiful colors, you see that the colors seem to be bleeding. The title of the book is Perfect, but the bleeding colors and smudged font tell us that things are not as perfect as they seem. That what one person considers to be perfect may not be so perfect to the next person.





Comments

  1. I love this cover too. Nice pick, Tev! I have the ARC to read, but have some other stuff to get to first.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!