Cover Crazy: Bad Taste In Boys

The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for
us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I first saw this book cover when I entered a contest that gave me a choice in books, and I chose Bad Taste In Boys on cover alone. The cover looks decadent and naughty. I love the sugary coating on the pale pink lips, I love the contrast of the pink against the grey. It's both girly and utterly feminine while also being mysteriously sexy.

I'm loving this cover. I can't wait to get my hands on Bad Taste in Boys because it not only has a great cover but I heard that it is fantastic! Happy reading!
ReplyDeletehttp://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com
I am completely in love with this cover!!!
ReplyDelete