Cover Crazy: The Restorer



The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I loved this book, but I also really dig the cover. The cover gives me a dark, creepy feeling and makes me a little sad. The weeping angel is a very nice touch and I like how you can see all the details of the stone and the ivy. It makes me think that perhaps this tombstone is located in a forgotten graveyard. The tree at the bottom also adds to the creepy feel. If you have not given this series a try yet, I highly recommend it. You can read my review of The Restorer here.

What are your thoughts on this one? 


Comments

  1. This is a really interesting cover. It makes me wonder what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book. It was a great "ghost story"... and I too loved the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!