Teaser Tuesday: Retribution and In Search of the Rose Notes


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Her mind couldn't reconcile the two sides of Sundown that she'd seen. The fierce protector and the lethal killer."

~ Retribution (Dark-Hunter Series #20) by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nook Book





Almost every day after school, we pored over the books, boring Charlotte's beautiful teenage babysitter - Rose, with the dirty blond hair and even dirtier mouth - practically to death. But then Rose disappeared in November of our sixth grade year, making the books even more vital to us - no longer a mere source of entertainment but an investigative guide.

~ In Search of the Rose Notes (ARC) by Emily Arsenault, pg. 3


Comments

  1. Nice teasers! :D

    Molli
    http://www.onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second teaser I've seen today on In search of Rose Notes. Interesting. Thanks.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-8-2-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Search of the Rose Notes sounds so interesting! great teasers, here's mine:
    http://thisishowitssupposedtobe.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! both for those books. In Search of the Rose Notes is kinda intriguing. Are you enjoying it? I'll wait for your recommendation :)

    Here's My Teaser Tuesday

    April (books4juliet)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read the second one. It sounds so good. My Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Retribution on the Kindle to start soon hopefully! Must finish books for review first.

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-falling-hard-by-jk-coi.html

    Also, I have a giveaway for Retribution going on my blog if you're interested. Obviously you already have it, but didn't know if you might want a hard copy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Search of the Rose Notes is really good so far. I will have my review up on Thursday if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dark Hunters but I still have a long way to go until I get to Retribution.
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both sound good. The first one sounds similar to the main character I'm currently reading about in IRON HOUSE.

    Here's our two: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesday-teasers-iron-house-and-before-i.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!