Cover Crazy: Entwined



The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


This week we're featuring Entwined, by Heather Dixon. I found this book on Goodreads, and the cover alone makes me want to read the book. It's so beautiful and dreamy. It makes me think of Cinderella. I love her dress and hair, and I love the vines and flowers bordering the picture. Did I mention her dress? It's stunning! The castle in the background is beautiful and magnificent. She's obviously in the garden, but I can't tell if she's running to the castle as it appears, or perhaps she's running away and has turned back toward the castle for a last look. This book is definitely going on my TBR pile, and I don't think I'll look into the summary first. I'm going to trust my cover-judgement on this one.

Comments

  1. I love the cover of Entwined. It's really hard to see in the pictures, but the leaves are silvery and shimmery and gorgeous. I'm in love with everything about this book. You should read it ASAP--it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is why I got the book though right before I bought it I read the summary. It is a really good book! In fact, I think it might be my favorite book this year and it is definitely one of my all time favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! I LOVE Entwined's cover. I'm like, "Mom. Can you buy me that dress? Thanks!" The story inside is even better. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Entwined this week! I wasn't too eager to read it at first, but the cover sold it so well. Hoping you get a copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover too. I don't know what the book is about, and maybe I'll follow your advice and just read it blindly for the cover alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the feedback! I'll definitely have to push this one up higher on the TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cover too, Tev. I have been wanting to read the book, but just haven't had time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful cover!!
    I love the detail around the side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is definitely one of my favorite covers so far this year. It's gorgeous, and every time I see it I am in awe of its beauty.

    The book is excellent, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!