Cover Crazy: The Fine Art of Truth or Dare

The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I love the playfulness of this cover. I'm excited about this one too because I haven't read a lot of YA centered around art. The font of the title draws the eye in and I love how the white color is set off against the brightness of the painting. Its also interesting that what is happening behind the painting might mimic the painting itself. The shoes and the position of the feet of the models also caught my eye. Its so playful and fun.

Comments

  1. I think I know what they are doing behind that picture. It is so cute!
    Here is my CC:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/11/cover-crazy-14-croak.html
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover and am interested to hear what you actually thought about the book.

    Britni
    http://booknookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!