Magic Lamp Sunday 11/13/11

We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

 If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

    Andrea: I wish that I could have Jonah from the Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill give me a guided tour of Chicago.

Tiffany: I'm reading Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver, and I'm secretly hoping the Winchester boys from Supernatural show up to let these characters know how to do some serious damage! That, and I think there's never enough cute smart alecs in books. My motto- the more cute demon hunting boys, the better.

Michelle: I wish I was a kick-butt warrior, instead of a snarky smart alec. Or at least a snarky smart alec warrior.

Julie: I wish I had a good relationship with my mother. I'm reading The Joy Luck Club, and though the mother-daughter pairs aren't always close, they have a respect for each other that I've never really had with my own mother.

Paula:  I am reading Kevin Brooks' iBoy, and I wish I had the main character's ability to simply think instructions, and phone calls get dialed, texts get sent, emails come up to read, etc. That would come in sooo handy.

Comments