Magic Lamp Sunday 11/27/11


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week.

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Tevya: I have two- I would love for Adam's lyrics in Where She Went by Gayle Forman to be put to music, to hear them the way Adam wrote them and the way the crowds hear them during a concert. Also, I wish I could take the "Easter Egg Hunt: tour of New York City that Mia took Adam on over the course of the book.
Andrea: I wish that I could have gone to a boarding school in Chicago like Lily Parker in Firespell by Chloe Neill.
Michelle: I wish I knew the kind of complete love experienced by the imprinted couples in Jacquelyn Frank's Nightwalker series.
Tiffany: I would love to be wearing my vampire bunny slippers and being a highly reclusive, yet entertaining Myrnin from Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series. Oh, and eating some of Shane's chili. ;)


Comments