Teaser Tuesday: For Six Good Reasons & A Vampire's Claim
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
- Harrison took a different trail back to the barn after leaving the stream, one that rose up through a gap in the mountains above the river and then skirted across Redwine Ridge. A half-mile out on the ridge, he pulled Bishop up to a spot where a picturesque view opened out over the valley.
- ~ For Six Good Reasons by Lin Stepp, pg. 101
- ** Tevya's read this week is meant for mature audiences only. You must click read more to read the teaser from A Vampire's Claim.**
- Humans were inferior to vampires, she reminded herself. They were intriguing, thought-provoking, and could create sentimental reactions in vampires, but a servant was a vampire's property in the eyes of other vampires, to handle and treat as he or she chose.
- ~ A Vampire's Claim by Joey W. Hill, pg.94 (Nook Edition)