Teaser Tuesday: Kiss Me Crazy and Tighter

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading


Baron watched when Kara left the gallery, when she came back, and later when she left for the day. He'd asked himself what monitoring her movements would accomplish and came up with a blank. His inability to formulate an answer, to concentrate on his work, or to stop thinking about her made him furious.
~Kiss Me Crazy by E. B. Walters (Book 3 of The Fitzgerald Family Series), pg. 22




"You're not real," I said out loud, much as it petrified me. My voice wasn't mine, but rather a disembodied sound from all around the room. I began backing out the door, my trembling hands like stop signs in front of me; at the last minute, I made the mistake of lifting my gaze to meet his eyes, which were dark and empty as pits. 
 ~ Tighter by Adele Griffin, pg. 166, Kindle Location 1685



Comments

  1. These BOTH sound good! Great teasers....they've done their job.....I want to know MORE!
    My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!