Weekly Lark 11/23/11



The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: For what bookish things are you thankful?



Andrea: I am thankful for my Kindle and the ability to get audio books from the library. I am also thankful for all my bookish friends who totally get my reading addiction.

Paula: I am thankful that my husband is so tolerant of my bookish obsessions, including my crazy book friends. I love you guys. :)

Michelle: I am thankful for the me time I get from reading, the incomparable friends I've gained without whom my life would not be complete, and that reading has kept me from becoming a slave to the Stupid Tube.

Tevya: I am thankful for the friends I have made through my love of books and reading, for their understanding of who I am and their acceptance of me just as I am. (And for all of the fun we have talking about books together.)


Comments

  1. I'm thankful for all of the beautiful souls I've met through sharing a love for books!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!