Guest Post & Giveaway with Quinn Loftis
Quinn Loftis, author of Blood Rites, stopped by the nest today to share some top 10 tidbits with our readers.
Quinn's Top 10
1. guilty pleasure? 2 hour bath!
2. 1 book you could read over and over? Pride and Prejudice
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Hermione Granger
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? iphone
5. fav song/singer? Depends on the day. Today Fav Song =Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade, Fav Singer= Jon Mclaughlin
6. hobby? Reading, Crochet, Scrap booking
7. fave movie/actor and or/actress? Harry Potter Series tied with Pride and Prejudice
Johnny Depp tied with Denzel Washington
Sandra Bullock tied with Katherine Heigl
8. one place you would love to visit? New Zealand
9. fav food? Ribeye steak
10. worst vacation? One summer when I was a kid and we were on vacation I fell asleep in the sun and got so hot that they had to put me in ice water baths. That was pretty stinking awful.
Where you can find Quinn Loftis Books:
Follow Quinn on Twitter: @quinnloftis
Feel free to e-mail Quinn Loftis at email@example.com
Giveaway Time! One lucky Reading Lark reader will win a eBook copy of Blood Rites.
* You must be a Reading Lark follower
* You must be 13+ years old
* You must fill out the Blood Rites Giveaway form!
* Leaving a comment on this post will earn you +5 entries into the giveaway.
One winner will be chosen using random.org. The contest runs from December 28-31.