In Other Words 12/23/11



In Other Words is getting a face lift! We Larks love sharing great quotes from our current reads with each other. So we thought, why not share them with our readers too? So...here are our favorite quotes from our current reads. We'd love to hear yours as well, so feel free to share!


Tevya:
"We're brothers, Fang. You mean everything to me. I hope you know that."
Fang grimaced. "When did you turn into a woman? Gah, if that's what being mated does, I'll do without."
Vane shook his head. "Bride didn't teach me that. Losing Anya did. There are a lot of things I wish I'd said to her before she died. I don't want to make that mistake with you."
Fang made a face. "Yeah, well, please make the mistake. You're creeping me out with the lovey bullshit."
~Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon



Andrea:
"Apparently one in a thousand couples in America are first cousins. That's more than I expected."
"Yeah, and they're probably all in Louisiana."
~Relatively Honest by Molly Ringle



Paula:
"He bent down to her; their mouths met again, and the shock of sensation was so strong so overpowering, that she shut her eyes against it as if she could hide in the darkness. He murmured and gathered her against him."
~ Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare





Michelle:
‎"In my mind it is a story without words, only the shrill cry of heartbreak....I think about of what happened on that windy shore, the broken harbor, a small pub on the edge of the world, and I am ashamed." 
~The Night Swimmer by Matt Bondurant 

Comments

  1. I cracked up at the quotation I chose this week because Tevya and Michelle are from Louisiana. I had to text Tev immediately, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!