Teaser Tuesday: Between & Everneath


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



"Now, repeat the words," Aliah demanded, pulling her closer. Claudia stood her ground, looked straight into his eyes and shook her head. "I won't give you my soul."


~Between (Crossroads Saga #2) by Mary Ting, ARC





Jack came with me to the cemetery most days. He'd bring a book and read under a tree several headstones away, waiting quietly, as if what I was doing was totally normal.



~ Everneath by Brodi Ashton, Kindle Location 169 (Galley Edition)



Comments

  1. Nice teasers. I'm reading Everneath right now. Pretty good read. Don't know the other one - have to check it out. Thanks.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first teaser sounded like a chant to protect herself. Interesting teasers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!