Teaser Tuesday: Sarah's Fate & I'm Not Her



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

    I pondered on this very fact as I stood in the living room the night before I left for college watching my father console my weeping mother. He held her, wiping her tears before they could even fall all the way out of her eyes. It was sweet..... and a little sickening.
    ~ Sarah's Fate (Maldito #3) by Christy Trujillo, pg. 1


    I step into the human-body freeway rushing by and disappear in the opposite direction. He calls my name with an abrupt tone, but I keep moving, knowing I've just added another paragraph or two to my Honor Society obituary. 
    ~ I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler, pg. 117


Comments

  1. Ooooh, Janet Gurtler~ I read If I tell and liked it :) I really want to read this one too~

    Thank you for sharing! Happy Reading!

    Demi @ Breaking Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds good. The cover is cute too! Thanks:)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-december-6th.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!