Weekly Lark 12/14/11



The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: When you finish a book that you just LOVE, who's your go-to to gush all about it?



Andrea: The other Larks, of course. :)
Tevya: Exactly what Andrea said!
Michelle: Tevya and Eileen!
Paula:  I am without shame. I will book-gush to anyone willing to stand still for 10 seconds. Occasionally I follow as they walk away. My favorite targets are the language arts teachers in my building- they are obligated to encourage readers, even those of us who can't possibly pass for 13.



Comments

  1. lol EVERYBODY!! Especially my adult children - and sometimes I can *even* convince them to actually read the book lol ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!