Cover Crazy: Auracle


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

This cover was brought to my attention by Paula, a fellow Lark. She thought it was quite pretty and I have to agree. I love the cool colors; it almost feels as if the girl is immersed in the water. However, I also like that she appears to be standing on the water. My eye was also drawn to the waterfall and the burst of light. I get a very cold, paranormal vibe from this one. I also really like the magical feel of the font. What are your thoughts in this cover?

Comments

  1. It is beautiful! The glow gives off a magical vibe! I can't wait to read the synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cover love, Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gina - Thank you so much for stopping by Reading Lark! We are so excited for this pretty book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!