Magic Lamp Sunday 1/15/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 



If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish I could write a collection of short stories- Melissa Marr has inspired me with her collection in Faery Tales and Nightmares.
Michelle: I wish I had Alexis' sense of purpose in Kristie Cook's Soul Savers series.
Tevya: I would love to visit the Wilds with Lena, to fight for just one day with the Resistance. I am reading Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. 
Tiffany: I am reading The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch. I'm hoping that the downfall of society would bring out the best in mankind, but if not, that I can have an arsenal and all the twinkies and spam I need to survive.
Paula: I just finished Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. I wish I hadn't waited so long to read it- it was so good!
Jen: I am reading The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde- I wish that I could slip into my favorite novels just like the heroine, Thursday Next, can.


Comments

  1. I snagged Unearthly for my Kindle the other day since it was on sale. Are you saying I should bump this up on my TBR list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really good wishes. And Unearthly was fantastic so I definitely say you should bump it up, Andrea. Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, based on Paula & Gina's comments I suppose I should make time for Unearthly soon. I have been hesitant because I was kind of over angel books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!