Teaser Tuesday: Bloodrose & Between


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

    I caught the scent of Ren's own fury, sudden and violent, as he stepped in front of me, blocking Shay's approach. It was an act of possession, as unmistakable as if he'd thrown a gauntlet at Shay's feet. 
    ~ Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer, Kindle Location 361

    "Do you need help counting money? Since I'm here, you might as well use me."
    He was right and I did need the help. "Sure, thanks. You can pretend to be Nanci," I teased.
    He chuckled lightly and walked forward to where I was standing. His sandy blonde hair was gelled neatly, and when he stood next to me, I could smell his cologne.
    ~ Between by Mary Ting, ARC

Comments

  1. Good teasers. I think I'd like the second book better.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-3-teasers-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great teaser! looks like an interesting read.

    Here's mine

    P/s I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!