Cover Crazy: Graceling & Fire


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.


In my last Cover Crazy post I waxed lyrical about how awesome the US cover of Matched by Ally Condie is... this time, I’m showing the UK covers of Graceling and Fire by Kristin Cashore a little love. I don’t have a long in-depth analysis about these covers; I just think they are 100% made of awesome. So pretty, and I love the drama surrounding Katsa (Graceling) and Fire. In the flesh, these books have some wonderful hues of color coming through too. What I really like is the tiny glimpse of their faces; just enough to give you an idea, but give you the space to picture them for yourself. 




Comments

  1. Both are so awesome! I don't think I had seen this version of either before. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I've seen the UK cover of Graceling but this is my first time seeing UK version of Fire! Love the dress, so gorgeous! <3

    Thanks for dropping by on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both of these books (But not read them yet...) and I also love these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these covers and how they are striking and the whole 'girl power' thing.

    Thanks for the visit!

    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great covers!!

    Here is my Cover Crazy post!

    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!