Magic Lamp Sunday 2/5/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 



If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish I had a special power like Meena Harper in Overbite by Meg Cabot. Although, I don't think I'd want to be able to see how people are going to die. I think I'd like to be able to see something more positive.
Jen: I wish I had a love interest to swoon all over, just like Anne pines away for Captain Wentworth in Persuasion by Jane Austen.
Paula: I wish I was as physically agile and fit as June in Marie Lu's Legend. She's amazing!
Michele B.: Sometimes I wish I could master the art of magic as Celia and Marco do in Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus.


Comments