Teaser Tuesday: Goddess Interrupted & Die For Me


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


    "If I may," said James. "On behalf of the council, let me be the first to welcome you to the Underworld."
    I opened my mouth, but before I could say a word, Henry's enraged cries filled my ears, and I fell to my knees as the world went black.
    ~ Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter, Kindle Location 171 (Galley Edition)



    I love him. I had been keeping those three words stuffed deep inside of me, for my own protection. But I was done with self-preservation and my heart was open. I had feared that love would make me vulnerable. Instead I felt empowered.
    ~ Die For Me by Amy Plum, pg. 340



Comments

  1. I absolutely love Die for Me. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Valerie! Can't wait for Until I Die! Both reviews will be coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Die For Me for awhile now, it sounds AWESOME! Great teaser :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!