Teaser Tuesday: Spellcaster, Delta Legend, & The Night Circus


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


    "I don't know what you said to Kristin, but she looks scared. And angry. And oddly constipated," Cisco whispered approvingly.
    "That's just her face," I retorted, adding ruefully, "I'll pay for it later."
    ~ Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz, Kindle Location 950 (Galley Edition)


    As they waited for the cops to call in the plate, Calvin attempted to push the dangling wires back into the hole where the ignition switch had once been. He thought about feeling around on the floor for the switch itself but then decided better, the boys in blue might think he was reaching for a piece.
    ~ Delta Legend by Kelan O'Connell, Kindle Location 191

    Marco moves to close the distance between them, kissing away her tears before catching her lip with his own. As he kissed her, the bonfire glows brighter. The acrobats catch the light perfectly as they spin. The entire circus sparkles, dazzling every patron.
    ~ The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, pg. 318





Comments

  1. Hello, loves! I'm not a new follower, but I have been woefully absent from the blogging world for a while now, so I'm just popping in to sort of reintroduce myself to some of my favorite blogs I stalk, ahem, I mean follow. Great teasers, by the way. I haven't heard of The Night Circus, but I very much like the excerpt you've provided. And Spellcaster is one I've been wanting to read. I suppose I'll have to wait for your review to find out if they're worth the purchase, hmm? Anyway, I hope to see you all around the blogosphere more often. Don't be strangers :)

    Lilly @ BookLungs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Lilly. You are welcome to stalk us anytime. :) I will return the favor tomorrow. I am just about to head off to read a bit more of Spellcaster. I will have the book finished and my review done on Sunday so feel free to stop back by to see my final verdict. I'm enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  2. Hey Lilly! My review for The Night Circus will be going up tomorrow some time... check it out! It's unlike anything I've ever read before... it's a unique read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!