Cover Crazy: Ascend


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I decided to finish out Amanda Hocking's Trylle series in our Cover Crazy feature. I have already featured the previous two books, but I still can't get over the prettiness. Whoever designed all three covers deserves some serious kudos - these are works of art. I love that the font and title decoration remained the same for all three books. Each book has been really focused on a color. The first was read; the second was blue. I have to say though that this one is my favorite because I am loving all the green. My eyes were also drawn to the floating dandelion tufts. Those make me think of making wishes as a kid and lend a slightly playful nature to the cover. I also noticed that the clouds in the background seem to be churning as if a storm is approaching. The girl also looks more powerful than she did on the previous covers. What are your thoughts on this one?


Comments

  1. Hi! I know that Bookworms isn't going to continue Cover Crazy, but I love the Meme and have decided to add a linky to the bottom of my post. I upload every Wednesday. Please consider linking up there so I can see your awesome cover choices!! Thanks!

    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    PS. GREAT cover!! Great minds think alike!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I am glad to see someone else carrying on the linky tradition with this one. It's one of our favorite weekly features. We will be sure to link up with your post on Wednesdays for the covers we feature on Mondays. :)

      Delete
    2. Perfect! :) Glad to have you on board!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting us know Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another star cover for A. Hockings. I really have been a huge fan of almost every cover that's been on her writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!