Cover Crazy: Unwind


Unwind (Unwind, #1)  The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I absolutely LOVED this YA sci-fi dystopian when I read it a few years ago. The cover is perfect for this book, because it reflects how original and compelling the book is. I love the contrast of color, with the imprinted fingerprint design. The feel of the cover is that there is a person trying to break through and make himself known- another perfect representation of the storyline. If you find yourself with an open spot between anticipated reads, I encourage you to give this one a try.
Readers, what do you think of this cover?



.

Comments

  1. I love love love this book and the cover is just awesome! The hand is creepy and the book definitely holds this creepy factor through the whole thing. This book is great. Thank you for sharing! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this book too! I agree that the cover does an excellent job of delivering that creep factor. Great choice, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Very creepy and different. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!