Magic Lamp Sunday 3/18/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Paula: I wish I'd learned to water ski, like Calvin does in Kelan O'Connell's Delta Legend. Not, however, under the same circumstances. *shudders*
Michele B: I wish I could have an ounce of the strength and courage Allison has in The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.
Jen: I wish I could discover a power that I didn't know I had before, like like Juliette does in Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Andrea: I wish that I could take heatnaps (without the wicked side effects) to forget bad memories and stress like the residents of Summer Falls in Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis.


Comments

  1. oh ladies..i only have one wish..for more time..more time to read all the books i want!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!