Teaser Tuesday: Glimmer, The Immortal Rules, & Pandemonium


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

    I'm so sick of her denial, and I'm about ready to snap at her that having amnesia is way worse than needing glasses, but the news that I like to read stops me silent. It's the first thing I've heard about myself and my life so far that I don't despise. What kind of books do I read? I wonder.
    ~ Glimmer by Phoebe Kitandis, pg. 52 (ARC)
    The thought of hunting sent a thrill through me, but I was also scared that I would turn into that snarling, hungry creature from the night with the Blood Angels. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself, and I would end up killing someone.
    And deep down, a part of me didn't care. That was the scariest thing of all.
    ~ The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, pg. 140 (ARC)

    In approved places, every story serves a purpose. But forbidden books are so much more. Some of them are webs; you can feel your way along their threads, but just barely, into strange and dark corners. Some of them are balloons bobbing up through the sky: totally self-contained, and unreachable, but beautiful to watch. And some of them - the best ones - are doors.
    ~ Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, pg. 172


Comments

  1. Your website is GORGEOUS ma I need to redo mine now so many pretty sites! ANYWAY I want to read Pandemonium big time and your teaser was GREAT! THANKS!
    Here is mine! Teaser Tuesdays @ Cabin Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! We're glad you enjoy the site. I've heard some great things about Pandemonium. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. Awesome teasers. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like I have some more books to add to my TBR list.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, am I dying to read "Immortal Rules" and "Glimmer"! These teasers just make the waiting worse!

    Thanks for visiting my TT this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glimmer is really good so far - very odd, very unique. I should have my review up by next Monday.

      I am also so excited to read The Immortal Rules. Michele B. is loving it! She has great taste so I know it's going to be a fabulous read. :)

      Delete
  4. I really need Pandemonium and they all sound so good!, thanks for sharing and for stopping by :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teasers. I want to read all of those books. Thanks so much for sharing and visiting my teaser. =]
    -Michael
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Pandemonium and Glimmer! I can't wait to read both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! I've got Glimmer in my tbr pile and will be getting to it really soon. I'm really looking forward to it.

    The Immortal Rules also looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!