Cover Crazy 4/9/12


Deadly Little Voices (Touch, #4)   The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I confess that I know nothing about this author or series of books; I just happened to find this pic as I was surfing a favorite bookish site, and I loved it. I think my favorite thing about this cover is that the colors, the flirty skirt, the bare feet and beautiful flowers, and the swirly, pretty design in the middle of the page are all in direct contrast to the title of the book. It leads me to believe that there is something very interesting going on under this cover, and I am intrigued. Enough so that I may decide to read this series this summer. 
Readers, what do you think of this cover?



.

Comments

  1. Whoa, I LOVE that cover. I'd pick it up just for that, without even reading a synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its an paranormal mystery
    book 5 or 6 is out this year
    and book1 has been on my wishlist for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ems, I know, right? :)

    roro, thanks for the info, and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the cover! Hope you'll enjoy the books as well. The first is Deadly Little Secret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous cover. I haven't read this series yet, but I really loved the Blue is for Nightmares series by Stolarz. I will have to give this series a try as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- thanks for stopping by, Laurie! I'm putting Deadly Little Secret on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!