Cover Crazy: The Nightmare Garden


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. The linky is currently hosted by Turning the Pages.

This week I am featuring the cover of The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge. What's not to love about this cover? I love the colors and the sense of coldness. The girl has such a vacant, lost expression. I wonder what has made her so upset. I haven't read this series yet, but the covers are so intriguing that I would add them to my TBR list for that reason alone. I also love the font used for the title and the swirls. I'm not sure why I'm so attracted to covers with swirls, but they seem to be favorites of mine. What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments