Magic Lamp Sunday 4/1/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I would love to visit the Italian Alps where Ciro and Enza grow up in The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani.
Jen: I wish I could hang out with the Black Dagger Brotherhood in their billiard room. (J.R. Ward)
Michelle L.: I wish I could fly like Mencheres in Eternal Kiss of Darkness. (Jeaniene Frost)
Michele B: I *sometimes* wish I could spend a day with 'nature' and learn how to survive in the wilds. . .n not that I ever wish that I needed to. (Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver)
Paula: I'm not making a wish today, because I got my wish: I got to go to the bookstore and spend the rest of my Christmas bookstore gift cards. :)

Comments