Magic Lamp Sunday 4/22/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish that I was as beautiful as Helen from Dreamless by Josephine Angelini.
Jen: I wish that I had awesome assassin skills like Ismae from Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers. I know I wouldn't use them, but I'd feel a lot more kickass!
Michele B: If I could go back to high school again, I wish I could have a project partner like Zachary from the Shade series by Jeri-Smith Ready.
Paula: I wish I had a pretty pink sparkly taser like Evie's in Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Like Jen, I know I wouldn't use it, but it would be pretty fun to be able to say that I had it.

Comments