Magic Lamp Sunday 4/8/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish I could travel back in time like Michele in Timeless by Alexandra Monir so I could see what New York City was like in 1910.
Jen: I wish I lived in a world with medicines like the Souls use in The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
Michele B: I wish I could take pleasure in running like Elena Michaels does in Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (although she DOES shift into a werewolf when she runs- something I know I wouldn't take pleasure in.)
Paula: I wish I would never be tempted as Paula is in Susie Moloney's The Thirteen. I don't need to have everything I ever wanted if it means those consequences. . .

Comments