Teaser Tuesday: Blue Asylum, Insurgent, & Masters of the Veil


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.   

    He could tell she was a stranger to the coast, some genteel woman from further up South, completely out of her element. The way she moved, so dignified and calm, as though on a Sunday walkabout, reminded him of graceful sea birds he had seen after a storm, washed up on the beach, wings broken, wounded, and yet still attempting the gait characteristic of their species.
    ~ Blue Asylum by Kathy Hepinstall, pg. 7 (ARC)

    I nod. It sounds like a good plan - a smart plan. But I don't believe him - I don't believe its more important to move forward than to find out the truth. When I found out that I was Divergent... when I found out that Erudite would attack Abnegation... those revelations changed everything. The truth has a way of changing a person's plans.
    ~ Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth, pg. 31-32 (ARC)

    Pushing yourself to your limits defines who you are. Pushing yourself past your limits defines who you can be.
    ~ Masters of the Veil by Daniel A. Cohen, pg. 108



Comments

  1. The first is so beautifully written. The second reminds me to get on reading Divergent. And the third is so true it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Asylum has some gorgeous language. I am really enjoying it.

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait to read Insurgent!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!