Cover Crazy: The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. The linky is currently hosted by Turning the Pages.


These are the books that started me off on ordering in covers from the USA just because they are pretty. I don't think these covers are pretty... I think they are flat out GORGEOUS!! 

I love how the color theme extends beyond the dust jacket, into the cover behind it and the text within. These are the books that are on the special shelf, and that's all before you consider just how much I love the content! Shiver was the first book ever to make me cry, and I just love the mood set by Maggie. I also love how she drew wolves in my copies when I got them signed. :)


Comments

  1. Love these covers too! I originally read them on my nook and then had to buy the paperbacks just because I loved the covers so much and wanted them on my shelves. Could you post a pic of the wolves Maggie drew? I'd love to see that too. Thanks for sharing your cover love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Here is a link which I think will work... https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538838_10150786658656636_588371635_9693362_1008997641_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!