Guest Post: Brina Courtney

We'd like to welcome author, Brina Courtney, to the Nest today. She has a special treat for our readers - a character interview with Shay Tafford.


Interview with Shay Tafford, high school senior and totally normal ghost seer

Brina Courtney: If you could be invisible for a day where would you go?
Shay Tafford: Eh, I don't know that I would want to be to be honest. My best friend is invisible, at least to everyone else, and it seems kind of lonely, not really my thing.

Brina Courtney: What would you do with a million dollars?
Shay Tafford: Start a fund for homeless kids. After meeting Lacey I realize how tough things are for kids without families to take care of them. It's totally not fair and really sad.

Brina Courtney: Why the obsession with coffee?
Shay Tafford: My mom says when I was little I used to beg my parents for it. I had my first cup when I was three. No real reason, just love the scent, the feeling, the taste... mmm wonder if I have any around here. *Starts banging cupboards*

Brina Courtney: What's it like seeing ghosts?
Shay Tafford: It's like being with other people for me, just kind of normal. But I guess when I was little it was scary, especially if Jeremy wasn't around. I always feel safe with him, like no one can hurt me. He's my rock, I mean aside from Hugh. *Giggles* Gawd, did I just do that?!?

Brina Courtney: Tell us a little more about Hugh.
Shay Tafford: There's not much to say, I love him. He's my best friend, my mate, we're in all of this together, forever.

To learn more about Shay and Hugh and all their misadventures you can pick up the first two bestselling YA SciFi novels in the Cryptid Tales Series, on Nook and Kindle now!



Comments