Waiting on Wednesday: Days of Blood and Starlight



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on. . . 

Days of Blood and Starlight
By: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company

Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)

As an avid Laini Taylor fan, I am eagerly anticipating this one, the sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It is set for release November 6.

Synopsis on GoodReads
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone was declared a "must read" by Entertainment Weekly, was named a Best Book of the Year by Amazon.com, and The New York Times called it "a breath-catching romantic fantasy."


Comments

  1. I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I've heard it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Daughter of Smoke & Bone. Definitely can't wait for this. Awesome pick! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm waiting on this one too! I went to TLA recently and they gave me a tote bag with this on one side and Smoke and Bone on the other. I should've asked if they had a copy of it when I was there but for some reason it just didn't dawn on me. Hope it comes out soon for both our sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first one yet, but wow, what a title! It definitely makes me want to know what was going on in book 1 to come up with a title like that for book 2.

    Here's my WOW, if you're interested: http://oneadayya.blogspot.ca/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't read anything by her, i've heard good things though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, everyone!

    If you haven't read any Laini Taylor yet, get on it! I started with her Dreamdark series. Her writing is so rich with description- perfect for fantasy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!