Cover Crazy: Shatter Me


Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)      The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I haven't read this book yet, though several friends have and loved it. To be truthful, I wasn't really drawn to the first cover. But this one- this one is a true piece of artistic marketing perfection.  This is the cover that will appear on paperbacks, coming in October. (click here to see a larger view on the author's site.)
Just look at all that gorgeous detail, all the natural references that are both lovely and terrifying at the same time. I just love the metaphors going on here.  If I could find it as a dust jacket for a hard cover, or as a poster or bookmark, I would buy it and hang it up in my office. I will be buying a copy of this book just so I can have this cover art in my collection.



.

Comments

  1. This cover is better and beautiful. However, the book was a real disappointment for me.
    Happy reading!
    Janiera @ Books & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is VERY cool! I'd not seen it before too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this cover is REALLY beautiful! I've never seen this cover before, but looks like I'll be going out to pick up the paperback when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!