Cover Crazy: Tracing Stars


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. The linky is currently hosted by Turning the Pages.

I really like the summertime image this cover conjures. It seems so carefree and yet thought provoking at the same time. Who is sitting on the tree? What are they thinking about? The feet look as if they are almost touching the surface of the water. I love the coloring on this one as well. I also think its interesting to see how the water and sky have no separation. The title font is also pretty. What are your thoughts on this cover?




Comments

  1. That's a really cool cover. I haven't seen it before, but I like it a lot! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!