Magic Lamp Sunday 6/17/12


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 


If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:
Andrea: I wish that I could have seen Florida in 1947 like Evie does in What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell.
Jen: I wish I don't get caught in horrible weather when I have no choice but to be outside, much like Willo in After the Snow by S.D. Crockett.
Michele B: I wish Tris had finished off Eric when she had a chance to in Insurgent by Veronica Roth.
Paula: I wish I had a family member who had a skill that would be necessary in a post-apocalytic world, like Sophie does in Etiquette for an Apocalypse by Anne Mendel.

Comments