Cover Crazy 7/2/12


Once (Eve, #2)       The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms.

I have read and reviewed this book recently. I just keep thinking about how gorgeous this cover is. The use of color is just stunning. I love that the light at the end of the tunnel is pink, leading me to wonder: is she moving toward a sunset, or the dawn of a new day? I also really like the title font, as well as the hint of a fairy tale story in the title and the cobble stones; it works well with the plot of the book, in a rather twisted way. There are some great visual metaphors here, but if nothing else, the whole picture is just lovely.



.

Comments

  1. I agree with you! I love the variation of colors ... anything in the purple family of colors I love!I plan to read this book also.

    Sherri
    www.fiktishuhs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!