Cover Crazy: Wentworth Hall


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a meme that was started by The Book Worms. The linky is currently hosted by Turning the Pages.

I love this cover - it brings to mind all kinds of historical images. I want to know who these people are and how they are all connected. I am intrigued by the facial expressions of each of the people. It seems as if there are several secrets in that room. I also like the fonts used on this one. I find it interesting that this resembles a dysfunctional family portrait. I also find it interesting that a servant appears in the company of the wealthy. What are your thoughts?


Comments

  1. Love! And I don't often like covers with "real" people on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always like "real" people covers either, but this one just intrigues me for some reason. I'm glad you like it too. I have it on my Kindle - I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it after I've had time to read it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!